These super simple Shrimp Fajita Sheet Pan Tacos topped with a Lime Crema are packed with flavor and super simple for a weeknight meal.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Grab a sheet tray and get your peppers and onions going first.
Mix your marinade and toss your shrimp in.
Whisk together your crema.
Once the peppers and onions have gotten some good color, pull them out of the oven and scoot them over. Dump your shrimp on the other half of the sheet pan and bake once again.
Prep your toppings and warm your tortilla.
Shrimp Fajita Sheet Pan Tacos
- Sheet Pan
- Cutting Board
- 1 lb Peeled, Deveined Raw Shrimp
- 2 Peppers Red, Yellow or Orange
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp Spice Mix
For the Spice Mix (Makes Extra)
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Smoke Paprika
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
For the Marinade
- 1/3 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Spice Mixture
- Pinch Salt and Black Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Grated or Finely Minced
For the Lime Crema
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Water
- 6 Flour Tortillas, Warmed in Oven
- 1/2 Avocado, Diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Slice Peppers and Onions, place on sheet pan and toss with Salt, Pepper, 2 tbsp Spice Mix and 2 tbsp Grapeseed Oil. Bake for 15mins in a pre-heated 425° oven.
- In a bowl, add 1/3 cup Grapeseed Oil, 3 tbsp Lime Juice, 2 tbsp Spice Mix, Grated Garlic, Pinch of Salt and Pepper. Mix the marinade, add shrimp and toss everything to combine.
- For the Lime crema, whisk in a small bowl sour cream, lime juice and water.
- After 15 minutes, remove sheet pan from oven. Slide peppers and onions over on the sheet pan and dump shrimp onto the empty half in one layer. Place back in oven for 10-15 minutes until shrimp are pink, curled up and developing some browning.
- Warm flour tortillas on the bottom rack of the oven while the shrimp finish cooking.
- Serve Tacos with Lime wedges, Crema, Fresh Cilantro and Diced Avocado. Enjoy!!